Steps to Prepare Fancy Zucchini Pizza Boats for Healthy Recipe

Zucchini Pizza Boats, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!

Zucchini Pizza Boats

Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, zucchini pizza boats. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Zucchini Pizza Boats is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Zucchini Pizza Boats is something which I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zucchini pizza boats using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Pizza Boats:

  1. Take of Zucchini.
  2. Get of Olive oil.
  3. Take of Salt,pepper, garlic salt.
  4. Get of Pizza sauce.
  5. Take of Cheese.
  6. Prepare of Mushrooms.
  7. Get of pepperoni.

Steps to make Zucchini Pizza Boats:

  1. Wash, cut off ends, then cut down the middle.
  2. With a brush put Olive oil on them.
  3. Add,Salt,pepper,garlic powder do each one to taste.
  4. Bake or grill. bake - 450 for 20 - 30 mins till the zucchini is soft this would be good grilled too. While it’s cooking cut pepperoni in half and cut mushrooms in small pieces and any other veggies you have. I went easy and only used mushrooms. (Can add meat, sausage, bacon, Canada bacon, pineapple,make it all meat, all cheese whatever you like).
  5. After the zucchini is cooked let cool for 10 mins or so then add the Pizza sauce,cheese mushrooms, pepperoni.
  6. Put back in oven or grill till cheese is melted and mushroom are cooked about 10 mins at 350 (keep an eye on it).
  7. I used my toaster oven for this... but think this would be so much better on the grill or in a smoker (it is winter when I made this).
  8. Notes - you can use whatever cheese and any veggies just make sure you cut them up small to fit on the zucchini (this is the cheese I used it’s my favorite).

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food zucchini pizza boats recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steps to Prepare Traditional Cracklin Cornbread for Breakfast Recipe

Steps to Make Real Chocolate chip cookies - Joshua Weissman for Types of Recipe

Recipe of Ultimate Sliced fish noodle for Lunch Recipe